All About This Bruschetta Dip With Feta
This Bruschetta Dip With Feta is the perfect appetizer or snack to bring to a fun summer gathering! The creamy feta, fresh tomatoes, and vibrant basil all come together for a delicious dip that is sure to be gone in a few minutes. (I’m telling this to you now so you can decide to double or triple this recipe!)
I love to prep this ahead of time and store in the refrigerator for a couple of hours… it gives the flavors some extra time to come together, and it also gets nice and chilled!
What You’ll Need
- Cutting board
- Crumbled fat free feta cheese
- Tomatoes (any kind you like!)
- Fresh basil (dried is fine too!)
- Avocado or olive oil spray
- Balsamic vinegar
- Italian seasoning
- Garlic powder
- Balsamic glaze, to garnish (optional; I use Nonna Pia’s brand)
- Dippers of your choice (crackers, bread, naan… the possibilities are endless!)
How To Make This Bruschetta Dip With Feta
First, grab a bowl and dump in the feta. Next, chop up your tomatoes and basil and add to the feta. Then, you’ll want to add a few sprays of avocado or olive oil spray, a splash of balsamic vinegar, and season with salt, pepper, Italian seasoning, and garlic powder. Give it a good stir to combine all of the ingredients and finish it off with a drizzle of balsamic glaze if you’d like. Serve with your favorite dippers and you’re good to go!
My favorite way to serve this Bruschetta Dip With Feta is alongside some crackers, bread, or naan. If you’re following Weight Watchers®, you probably already know about Good Thins Corn Crackers. You can have so many of these for just a few points. I also love to use pita crackers or fresh sliced French bread. You can’t really go wrong any way you decide to go!
This Bruschetta Dip With Feta makes six servings at 1/3 cup each. Each serving comes out to 49 calories, 1 WW Green SmartPoint®, 1 WW Blue SmartPoint®, and 1 WW Purple SmartPoint®.
More Appetizer Ideas
Bruschetta Dip With Feta
- Cutting board
- 6 ounces fat free feta cheese crumbled
- 1 cup tomatoes (any kind) chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil julienned
- avocado or olive oil spray
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1/2 tablespoon balsamic glaze
- dippers of your choice
- In a bowl, combine the feta, tomatoes, and basil.
- Add the avocado or olive oil spray and balsamic vinegar.
- Season with salt, pepper, Italian seasoning, and garlic powder.
- Stir well until combined.
- Finish with a drizzle of balsamic glaze.
- Serve with your favorite dippers.