All About These Easy 30-Minute Sheet Pan Chicken Fajitas
While these Easy 30-Minute Sheet Pan Chicken Fajitas taste exactly like what you would order at your favorite Mexican restaurant, the good news is that they’re a healthier option because you can control the amount of oil that is used in the cooking process. The chicken comes out juicy and flavorful, and the bell peppers and onion add some lovely color and texture.
Bonus points: you can make them for a fraction of the cost in the comfort of your own home. In the amount of time it would take to pick up this meal at a local restaurant, you can have dinner already on the table! Lastly, since this is a sheet pan meal, cleanup is a breeze!
Are you wondering how to serve these Easy 30-Minute Sheet Pan Chicken Fajitas? Happily, I have a few ideas…
- Serve them in tortillas with your favorite toppings like salsa, sour cream, guacamole, lettuce, cheese, or cilantro
- Make a chicken fajita salad by serving them over a bed of lettuce and topping with your favorite salsa or dressing
- Make a chicken fajita bowl along with my Cilantro Lime Rice and Zesty Mexican Style Corn
What You’ll Need
- Cutting board
- Baking sheet
- Boneless skinless chicken breasts
- Bell peppers
- Avocado oil spray (or any cooking spray of your choice)
- Chili powder
- Garlic powder
- Black pepper
How To Make These Easy 30-Minute Sheet Pan Chicken Fajitas
Ready for some really easy instructions? Let’s go! Preheat your oven to 375 degrees. Spread the sliced chicken, bell peppers, and onion on a sheet pan. Toss with avocado oil spray and seasonings and bake for 25 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through. Done. See? I told you it would take longer to pick something up at your local restaurant!
Prepping And Storage Instructions
Happily, this dish is incredibly easy to prepare ahead of time. When I want to make it earlier in the day, I store the ingredients in a ziplock bag or a covered bowl in the refrigerator until I’m ready to put it in the oven. Then I just spread everything out on a baking sheet, pop it in the oven, and it’s good to go!
If you’re making this as a meal prep for the week ahead, you can keep it in the refrigerator for up to one week. You can reheat in the microwave or by placing in a cold oven and letting it get up to 350 degrees. This allows the chicken to heat slowly and thoroughly, without getting dried out.
These Easy 30-Minute Sheet Pan Chicken Fajitas make six servings. Each serving comes out to 205 calories, 3 WW Green SmartPoints®, 0 WW Blue SmartPoints®, and 0 WW Purple SmartPoints®.
Easy 30-Minute Sheet Pan Chicken Fajitas
- Cutting board
- Baking sheet
- 2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts thinly sliced into strips
- 2 bell peppers thinly sliced into strips
- 1 onion thinly sliced into strips
- Avocado oil spray or any cooking spray of your choice
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon cumin
- 1 tablespoon oregano
- ½ tablespoon paprika
- ½ tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees.
- Spread everything out on a sheet pan and toss with avocado oil spray and seasonings.
- Bake for 25 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through.