Oven Roasted Carrots And Parsnips
These Oven Roasted Carrots And Parsnips are so easy to throw together as a side dish for any meal, and the cinnamon adds an unexpected element of flavor and warmth.
Servings 8 servings
- 2 pounds carrots peeled and cut into chunks
- 2 pounds parsnips peeled and cut into chunks
- avocado oil spray or any cooking spray of your choice
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh oregano chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley chopped
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes optional
Preheat your oven to 425 degrees.
While the oven is preheating, peel the carrots and parsnips and cut into chunks.
In a medium bowl or directly on the baking sheet, toss the carrots and parsnips with avocado oil spray, herbs, cinnamon, salt, pepper, and red pepper flakes.
Spread out on a baking sheet and roast for 25-30 minutes until the carrots and parsnips are fork tender.
These Oven Roasted Carrots And Parsnips make eight servings. Each serving comes out to 139 calories, 1 WW Green SmartPoint®, 0 WW Blue SmartPoints®, and 0 WW Purple SmartPoints®.
Recipe URL: https://cookingwithfudge.com/oven-roasted-carrots-parsnips/
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 139kcal | Carbohydrates: 33g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 383mg | Potassium: 822mg | Fiber: 10g | Sugar: 11g | Vitamin A: 19134IU | Vitamin C: 30mg | Calcium: 109mg | Iron: 2mg