Slow Cooker Mississippi Chicken
This Slow Cooker Mississippi Chicken has the same delicious flavors as the classic Mississippi Pot Roast, with a lighted up spin on a chicken version!
Servings 8 servings
- 2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 onion thinly sliced
- 1 packet au jus gravy mix I used McCormick
- 1 packet ranch seasoning mix I used Hidden Valley
- 1/2 cup sliced banana peppers plus some of the juice from the jar if you like a little kick
- 2 tablespoons light butter I used Land O Lakes
Place all of the ingredients in a slow cooker and cook on low for 8 hours or on high for 4 hours.
Once the chicken is cooked through, shred with two forks and give it a good stir so it can absorb all of the remaining sauce.
This Slow Cooker Mississippi Chicken makes eight servings. Each serving comes out to 155 calories, 4 WW Green SmartPoints®, 1 WW Blue SmartPoint®, and 1 WW Purple SmartPoint®.
Recipe URL: https://cookingwithfudge.com/slow-cooker-mississippi-chicken/
Calories: 155kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 24g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 76mg | Sodium: 144mg | Potassium: 462mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 120IU | Vitamin C: 9mg | Calcium: 12mg | Iron: 1mg